9th June 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How many bands score is required for admission in Canada university?

I’m Gaurav. I recently did diploma in mechanical. I want to go Canada to my further study. Please tell me how many band require for admission in Canada university

Related Questions:
  1. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  2. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  3. Is there any university in Canada which accepts 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  4. How much bands are required for studying Medical in Canada?
  5. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it difficult to study M.E.(Aerospace Engineering) in Canada if secured 7.15 CGPA in B.E. with 7 backlogs and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  10. Can I get admission to study BS in Canada with mentioned Bands in each sections of IELTS? Is there any problem to get Visa?
  11. Can I apply for admission in Canada with 6 bands in IELTS?
  12. IELTS is required to get admission in Oxford Brookes University? How much bands required for it?
  13. Which course can I get in Canada with bands in IELTS?
  14. Band scores required in each module of IELTS to study in Canada for B.Com graduate?
  15. Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?
  16. Can I get admission for Diploma in Pharma Technician course at Canada having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I get admission to study MS in University of Alberta, University of Western Ontario or Concordia University if secured 6 Bands in IELTS AND 74% in B.Tech?
  18. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
10th June 2017, 12:14 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many bands score is required for admission in Canada university?

To get admission in the top universities of Canada like Queen's university, University of Waterloo, Concordia university, Brock university, etc. you have to score a minimum of 7 bands apart from this many universities are there in Canada which offer admission if the candidate has earned 6.5 bands.
10th June 2017, 08:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many bands score is required for admission in Canada university?

To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Canada University, you have to secure at least 6.5 or 7 bands in IELTS examination. IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?