3rd August 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Library, Laboratory and Computer facilities are available in universities of UK?

Sir, I am studying in BTech Civil Engineering. I want to do MS overseas. I like to visit UK for my further education. My question is, as in India there are computer facility, laboratory and library available, these facilities is also available in UK?

Related Questions:
  1. Library, Laboratory and Computer facilities are available in universities of US and Canada?
  2. Ranking of SLIET Longowal Engineering College -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance Examinations and list of colleges for MBA or other Master degree program in COSMETICOLOGY
  4. Course duration and fee structure of MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?
  5. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  6. How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?
  7. Books to be referred to join B.Ed college?
  8. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  9. Universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  11. Top M.Pharma colleges of India? What is the admission procedure for Non GPAT qualified students?
  12. Which are the subjects in BCA in 1 year, 2 year and 3 year?
  13. What can I do to make students join in my School?
  14. Universities in India for Master degree in Medical Laboratory Technology?
  15. Information regarding master in fine arts course from Punjab university?
  16. Top Colleges to join Agricultural Engineering course?
  17. Names of the universities offering Ph.D? I am interested in doing Ph.D in library and information science
  18. Job roles of Librarian under MPPSC recruitment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?