22nd July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance is need to be passed for pursuing Master of Hotel Management in IHM?

Which entrance is need to be passed for pursuing Master of Hotel Management in IHM?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  2. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  3. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?
  5. Is there any entrance exam to study Hotel Management Diploma course in IHM?
  6. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  7. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  8. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  9. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  10. Government jobs available for IHM passed Hotel Management students?
  11. Does IHM offers Diploma in Hotel Management course? Total fee of this course in IHM?
  12. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  13. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  14. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
  15. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  16. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  17. How may I do Management Training Program from ITDC?What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done B.Sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi
  18. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
4th August 2018, 02:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance is need to be passed for pursuing Master of Hotel Management in IHM?

In order to pursuing Master of Hotel Management in IHM, you need to sit in the entrance exam that is:

NIMCET: It is a national level entrance test conducted by National Institute of Technology.
Or

NCHMCT JEE: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology conducts this admission test.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?