18th October 2017, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in MBBS course at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russian Federation? Fees required to complete the course?

Sir, I want to do MBBS course from Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russian Federation. So, guide me to get admission in the university? Fees required to completed the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission and fees to study MBBS course from Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Russian Federation? Is it necessary to pass FMGE exam in India after completion of course?
  2. Fees and procedure to study MBBS course from Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia?
  3. Which stream a B.Aeronautics should study in MS from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russian Federation? How much fee required for it?
  4. Best college among Tver State Medical University, Tyumen State Medical University, Ulyanovsk College of Pharmacy and Ulyanovsk State University, Russian Federation for MBBS course? Will MCI approve admission?
  5. Does Moscow State University provides MBBS course?
  6. Which are the universities offering MS in Russia? What is the fee structure?
  7. Can an Indian student get admission in National Research University of Electronic Technology, Russian Federation? Procedure of admission?
  8. List of M.Tech colleges in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Russia, New Zealand, Malaysia and South Africa?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech course from Tomsk Polytechnic University, Russian Federation? -- [New]
  10. List of universities offering Medicine course in Russia
  11. How much does it cost to complete MBBS from JIPMER? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much marks are required to get admission in MBBS? What is the fees?
  13. Does University of Idaho, Moscow provides MBBS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission? How to get study visa?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in India after completion of MBBS and post graduation from Russia?
  15. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  16. Which university among University of British Columbia, McGill University and McMaster University provides MBBS course? Admission procedure and fees required for it?
  17. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  18. Application form for JPSC for senior teachers recruitment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?