23rd September 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get scholarships in USA for medical after 12th?

I am studying In class 12 with pcb . I want to pursue medical as a career in some reputed institution in usa. I belong from a poor family and couldn't afford to study there. Pls aquaint me about full scholarship by govt . What is the procedure to get scholarships in USA for medical after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarships available to do medical in USA after completion 12th?
  2. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
  3. List of scholarships to apply in USA for doing medical after 12th?
  4. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  5. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  6. Procedure to get scholarship for doing medical course in USA?
  7. Scholarships available to study B.Tech in USA and Canada for 12th student?
  8. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to study in USA by applying for scholarships?
  10. What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce
  11. Scholarships to study 12th standard in USA? -- [New]
  12. What is the fees of medical colleges in Ukraine, China, Germany, USA? What are the names of scholarship schemes?
  13. Which are the good medical colleges in abroad? Procedure to apply for scholarships?
  14. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  15. List of scholarships available in India and USA to study UG from USA if got 93.5% in PCM
  16. Scholarships available to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who belongs to Kenya?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PG courses in USA after completion of B.Sc medical course?
  18. What are the procedures to be followed to get scholarship for post graduation in USA?
29th September 2016, 01:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get scholarships in USA for medical after 12th?

You can get scholarship from the US colleges if you perform well in the entrance exams based on which they take admission. Apart from this, you can also take education loan to meet the expense of your course. In order to seek admission for MBBS course in USA, you need to appear in MCAT along with one English proficiency test - IELTS/TOEFL. On the basis of the scores in the entrance exams, you need to apply online in the US colleges. Then there will be resume screening, statement of purpose screening and interview round. On clearing all rounds, you will be given admission call. You need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
14th July 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get scholarships in USA for medical after 12th?

Hi I belong to a poor family my father can't afford my educational expenses so I want to study medical in abroad.kindly tell me is there any seats for me in mbbs , D pharmacy and DND.
I scored 73 %marks in inter plz tell me . What's the procedure to apply for scholarship in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?