19th November 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

List of universities that accept 5.5 bands in IELTS to study Masters in Automobile Engineering at UK

Hello sir, I am Bharat and have completed Mechanical engineering with overall 8 CGPA. I scored 5.5 in IELTS. Can any one tell me the list of universities that accept my IELTS score to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering at UK

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering BS in UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  3. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  4. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  6. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  7. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  9. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy course in Russia to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  14. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  15. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  16. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  17. List of universities offering MS to a candidate with 339 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
11th October 2017, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities that accept 5.5 bands in IELTS to study Masters in Automobile Engineering at UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Bharat and have completed Mechanical engineering with overall 8 CGPA. I scored 5.5 in IELTS. Can any one tell me the list of universities that accept my IELTS score to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering at UK

Sorry, it is very difficult to get admission in UK universities with 5.5 bands in IELTS for Masters in Automobile Engineering course. Many universities prefer the IELTS score of 6.5 band with no component less than 6.0 bands for Masters in Automobile Engineering. Therefore, it is better to reappear for the IELTS examination and score a minimum of 6.5 bands to get admission in Masters in Automobile Engineering in UK. List of universities offering the Masters in Automobile Engineering in UK is given below;

Oxford Brookes University - Internet Site

Coventry University - Internet Site

Birmingham City University - Internet Site

University of Leeds - Internet Site

Northumbria University - Internet Site

The University of Hertfordshire - Internet Site

Brunel University London - Internet Site
8th February 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities that accept 5.5 bands in IELTS to study Masters in Automobile Engineering at UK

Dear sir/madam. I had finished my study BSc animal/agriculture science
I have 5.5 IELTS score
Can I apply master degree in Germany? Which University can accept my IELTS score?
Thanks alot
16th June 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to go to the UK for higher education as i have completed a 3-year limited B.A Degree and a 2-year limited M:A Degree from bangladesh?
How much IELTS score do i need to achieve to get admitted in the UK university for Masters?
17th September 2019, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I have 5.5 band in ielts can i apply for master course?
I completed bachelor in electronics and communication with8.17Cgpa 2017
18th October 2019, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc nursing in india. I have 60% in bachelor. I have got 5.5 band in ielts. I want study msc in health care management. Is i am eligible for uk admission in university
9th November 2019, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to get uk visa for masters with 5.5 band and which university is accept 5.5 band for electrical engineering?
14th November 2019, 06:15 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is possible to get uk visa for masters with 5.5 band and which university is accept 5.5 band for electrical engineering?
Yes, you will get the UK Visa for Masters with 5.5 Band but the only condition is that you must have the admission letter with you that is you must have been accepted at any university then it will be easy for you to get UK Visa.
Some Universities that offer admission at IELTS 5.5 band:

-> University of Warwick
-> Loughborough University
-> University College London
-> University of Sheffield
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?