6th June 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine

Hello Sir, I want to study MBBS course in Ukraine. So, I would like to know about the universities in Ukraine which provide this MBBS course. Please let me know about the universities as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine -- [New]
  2. MBBS in Ukraine is favourable for Indian student? List of universities which offer MBBS for Indian students?
  3. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  4. MD course done from Ukraine is equal to MBBS? Which degree to do in Ukraine for completing medicines?
  5. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities offering Medicine course in Ukraine?
  7. List of government approved universities in Ukraine to do MBBS after completion of 12th standard from India?
  8. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  10. List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?
  11. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  12. What to do to practice in Ukraine as a doctor, after completing MBBS from same country?
  13. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Is it safe to study MBBS in Ukraine University since economic crisis is going on in Ukraine?
  15. List of best medical colleges of Ukraine to study MBBS course? Whole procedure to get study visa and apply for it?
  16. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  17. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  18. List of universities offering MBBS in USA
7th June 2018, 05:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to study MBBS course in Ukraine. So, I would like to know about the universities in Ukraine which provide this MBBS course. Please let me know about the universities as soon as possible. Thank you!

List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine is given below:

Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University - Official Website

Sumy State Medical University - Official Website

Ternopil State Medical University - Official Website

Keiv National Medical University - Official Website

Kharkiv National Medical University - Official Website

Crimea State Medical University - Official Website

Lugansk State Medical University - Official Website

Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University - Official Website

Zaporozhye State Medical University - Official Website
7th June 2018, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine

You can contact following universities in Ukraine:

1. Pomeranian Medical Universityu, l. Rybacka 1, szczecin, Phone: 91 480 07 00

2. Lugansk State Medical, 50 Let Oborony, Lugansk, LUGANSK, Phone: 091 948 4428

3. IFNMU, Galytska Str. 2, Ivano-Frankivsk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?