25th February 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering Medicine course in Ukraine?

Sir, I am studying in 11th and after completing my 12th I want to study Medicine in Ukraine. I would like to get information about the universities which provides this course.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  2. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine -- [New]
  3. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?
  4. MBBS in Ukraine is favourable for Indian student? List of universities which offer MBBS for Indian students?
  5. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  6. List of private medical colleges and universities offering MD in Pediatric Medicine in India?
  7. List of universities offering Medicine course in Russia
  8. List of government approved universities in Ukraine to do MBBS after completion of 12th standard from India?
  9. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  10. MD course done from Ukraine is equal to MBBS? Which degree to do in Ukraine for completing medicines?
  11. Universities offering MD in Internal Medicine to MBBS candidate in UK?
  12. List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?
  13. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  14. Information about the universities offering medicine at Undergraduate level in January Session?
  15. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  16. Should I do Post Graduation in Ukraine being a Medical student from last 6 years? Whether Internship certificate from Ukraine is accepted globally?
  17. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of collegs offering Ph.D in Unanipathy? I have completed MD in Unani Medicine
2nd March 2018, 04:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Medicine course in Ukraine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 11th and after completing my 12th I want to study Medicine in Ukraine. I would like to get information about the universities which provides this course.

List of universities offering Medicine course in Ukraine is given below:

Bukovinian State Medical University - Official Website

Kharkiv National Medical University - Official Website

Crimea State Medical University - Official Website

Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University - Official Website

Lugansk State Medical University - Official Website

Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University - Official Website

Zaporozhye State Medical University - Official Website

Keiv National Medical University - Official Website
5th March 2018, 08:54 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: List of universities offering Medicine course in Ukraine?

Ukraine is one of the best destination in the entire world in providing Medical schools.Most of the students all over the world prefers to get admitted in of the medical schools in Ukraine. Here are some of those universities offering medicine in Ukraine :

-- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy

-- Zaporizhia State Medical University

-- Bukovinian State Medical University

-- Bogomolets National Medical University

-- Poltava State Medical and Dental University

-- Ukrainian Medical And Dental Academy

-- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University

-- Odessa National Medical University

-- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University

-- Donetsk National Medical University

-- Kharkiv National Medical University.

Choose one university from above list and mail them by visiting their official website for further queries they will clarify your doubts and you can proceed further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?