18th July 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

List of government approved universities in Ukraine to do MBBS after completion of 12th standard from India?

I am P.Tejasri from AP. I have completed my 12th with 95.5%. I want to do my MBBS in Ukraine. So, please tell is it good or not a better choice. List me the government and MCI approved universities. I the certificate be valid in India? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  2. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?
  3. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine -- [New]
  4. MD course done from Ukraine is equal to MBBS? Which degree to do in Ukraine for completing medicines?
  5. MBBS in Ukraine is favourable for Indian student? List of universities which offer MBBS for Indian students?
  6. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  7. Can I work in India after doing PG from Ukraine? Is it approved by MCI and valid in India?
  8. List of universities offering Medicine course in Ukraine?
  9. Advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine over India?
  10. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  11. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  12. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  14. List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?
  15. List of best medical colleges of Ukraine to study MBBS course? Whole procedure to get study visa and apply for it?
  16. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I practice in India after completing MBBS from Ukraine? What is the procedure to do the same?
  18. List of WHO & MCI approved Government universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Percentage required to study MBBS?
20th July 2017, 02:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government approved universities in Ukraine to do MBBS after completion of 12th standard from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am P.Tejasri from AP. I have completed my 12th with 95.5%. I want to do my MBBS in Ukraine. So, please tell is it good or not a better choice. List me the government and MCI approved universities. I the certificate be valid in India? Awaiting for the response.

List of universities in Ukraine to do MBBS after completion of 12th standard from India is given below;

Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University - Official Website

Lugansk State Medical University - Official Website

Kharkiv National Medical University - Official Website

Crimea State Medical University - Official Website

Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University - Official Website

Kyiv National Medical University - Official Website

Zaporozhye State Medical University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?