16th May 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of IPS? I have completed degree this year

sir am complete my degree this year i have a ambition to i get a ips but am a poor student and i am live in a small village i dont no procedure pf ips plese explin me totel prosess of ips.

24th May 2013, 12:58 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure of IPS? I have completed degree this year

Dear Friend,

The abbreviation of IPS is Indian Police Services.

Union Public Service Commission organizes Indian Police Services every year for those candidates who wish to do civil services.

The education qualifications regarding with Indian Police Services are below mentioned:-

# Candidates must have finished their bachelor degree in any curriculum from any approved institution.

# Candidates of last year of bachelor degree are also preferable for this exam.

# There is no need of percentage criteria for this exam.

Age criteria and relaxation regarding with Indian Police Services exam are below mentioned:-

# 21-30 years.

# Relaxation:- 3 years, 5 years and 10 years are assumed for OBC, SC/ST and PWD candidates.

# Citizenship:- Must be Indian.

No. of attempts regarding with Indian Police Services are below mentioned:-

# General:- 4.

# OBC:- 7.

# SC/ST:- No limits.

# Physical standard:- Must be fit.

The scheme of selection regarding with Indian Police Services are below mentioned:-

# Preliminary Exam.

# MAINS Exam.

# Interview Process.

Thanks.

28th May 2013, 04:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You need to qualify civil services to join as IPS Officer. Applications can be forwarded through the web portal of UPSC. Selection process comprise of two stages of written test, physical efficiency test, and interview. The written test is usually conducted in the month of May. Based on your score in the selection process, you can expect selection to IPS.
28th November 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam I'm Amar still I'm studying for final year MBA (finance). I interested in IPS but how to prepare for this exams ND also how to selection process this exams I don't know? Please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?