14th November 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the aggregate required to study engineering abroad?

What is the aggregate required to study engineering abroad, and to get accepted into a university in Grade 11?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  2. How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  3. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  4. How much aggregate is required in B.Tech to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum marks required for getting scholarship for studying M.Tech in abroad?
  6. What aggregate percentage is required to study English Honours in abroad?
  7. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  8. Percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study MS in Abroad? Subject to opt for MS?
  9. What are the different scholarships available for Indian student to study abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study Civil Engineering for free in Abroad?
  12. Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?
  13. Exams to be written to study MS in abroad? Criteria of getting scholarship to study abroad?
  14. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  15. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  16. Am I eligible to study MS in Structural Engineering in Abroad if secured 60.01% in B.Tech?
  17. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  18. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
7th August 2018, 11:55 AM
Expert_answer

Default Re: What is the aggregate required to study engineering abroad?

You should have at least completed your intermediate in order to get admission in engineering colleges abroad. In addition to this you have to qualify SAT or ACT exam and well as language proficiency exam TOEFL and IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?