7th August 2018, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure Master in Cybersecurity Management admission in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for Master in Cybersecurity Management course in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?
  3. Is Master in Cybersecurity Management course offered online in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?
  4. Eligibility to study Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement BSc(Computer Science) student? -- [New]
  5. Requirements to secure Master in Economics admission in HEC Management School?
  6. Entrance exams to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  7. Requirements to secure Master of Engineering Management admission in Lawrence Technological University?
  8. Requirements to secure Master in Business Intelligence admission in OBS Business School?
  9. Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  10. Scholarships available to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  11. Colleges for PhD in Kolkata and eligibility for the same?
  12. Requirements to secure LLM(Taxation) admission in Suffolk University Law School?
  13. Entrance exams to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  14. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  15. Requirements to secure LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) admission in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  16. Information about the MBA(Pharmacy) course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Requirements to secure Master of Education admission in New England College?
  18. Is campus interview available for Master of Professional Accountancy students in Rady School of Management?

23rd August 2018, 07:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Master in Cybersecurity Management admission in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?

Requirements to secure Master in Cybersecurity Management admission in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement is given below.

You must hold a baccalaureate degree from a recognized college or university. You must have obtained at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average in undergraduate coursework.
> Documents required to apply for admission:

Completed online application

Official transcripts

Official government issued photo ID

500 word personal statement related to program of study

A copy CV

Application fee ($50)

25th August 2018, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Master in Cybersecurity Management admission in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for Master in Cybersecurity Management course in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

Candidates should need a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, computer information systems, information sciences, engineering or statistics with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and/or significant industry / domain work experience with a bachelor’s degree in another major also with a minimum GPA of 3.0 are eligible to study Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Security Management in the Tulane University of Professional Advancement. Candidates have to appear for an interview with the program director for the admission to study Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Security Management. GRE or GMAT scores are not required for the admission to study Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Security Management in the Tulane University of Professional Advancement. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?