18th April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

How to approach University of Montreal, Canada to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course? Where to go in Chandigarh for visa and passport?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course in main campus of University of Montreal, Canada. How to approach university for admission? Where to go in Chandigarh for visa and passport?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  2. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  3. Eligibility, passport, qualification and Visa details to study MS in USA?
  4. Best universities for MS in computers as well as Electricals?
  5. Can i get student visa for studying Mechanical Engineering in Canada?
  6. Procedure to apply for a Passport? Fee charges during application? How much waiting period for passport receipt? What is VISA and what are its uses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  8. Procedure to get job Visa after completion of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  9. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  10. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  11. What should I do if my name is entered wrong in 10th mark sheet and I need to apply for passport and visa?
  12. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  13. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  14. How to get a seat in American Aeronautical Institutions? How much will it cost? What about Visa and scholarship?
  15. Is there any free scholarship visa for Canada? How much is the visa fee for going to Canada?
  16. Can I get admission to study BS in Canada with mentioned Bands in each sections of IELTS? Is there any problem to get Visa?
  17. How to get student visa to study MS in Canada?
  18. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?