25th November 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is Rice University, USA good to study master degree in Commerce? Procedure of admission and details of fee structure?

Hello sir, I have studied B.Com from India and now living in USA. I want to do master degree from Rice University, USA. Is this university good for me? Send me details of it with fee structure and procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech degree from MIT University USA? I am a class 12th passed student
  2. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  4. How to study master degree after B.Sc Agriculture from New Zealand? List of colleges and fee structure with procedure of admission?
  5. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  6. Detailed information about admission procedure and fee structure of M.Com through Distance Education?
  7. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  8. Procedure to get admission in University of California, Los Angeles to study under graduate course in Commerce? What is the selection procedure? Fee structure and scholarship for it? -- [New]
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  10. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia?
  11. Which country is good to study Masters in Mechatronics among Sweden, Canada, USA and Germany? Fee structure and admission procedure for it?
  12. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  13. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  14. Which university of USA is good to study M.Sc Microwaves course? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  17. Which university of China will be best to study master degree in Plastic technology with less fee structure?
  18. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?