9th March 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

MBA admission details in University of Helsinki, Finland?

Hello sir, I have completed BBA and currently working in Delhi. I want to study MBA course from University of Helsinki, Finland. Please give me details to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  2. Admission procedure to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  3. Requirements to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  5. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  6. How to get admission in Master degree in Humanities in University of Tampere, Finland? How much it cost?
  7. How to get admission for masters in Finland for Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of streams available in University of Glasgow, UK for MBA course? Details regarding admission date, fees and life in the university?
  9. Admission details of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Which country is best to study MS between Finland and Germany? Can I apply for the admission myself or should go to consultancy?
  12. Details regarding admission to PSGIM MBA course?
  13. Will both the TOEFL and GRE exam have to be passed to study MS in Finland? List of universities along with admission procedure?
  14. How can I get Fellowship to study PhD in Sweden, Denmark and Finland being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  15. B.sc Statistics graduate can get admission in IIM for MBA? Details of getting admission in IIM after B.Sc in Statistics?
  16. Which masters course can be done in Germany and Finland after completing B.Tech honors?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission in MBA having less than 50% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in any MBA College on the basis of B.Com 5th semester? Details of such colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?