16th December 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Will both the TOEFL and GRE exam have to be passed to study MS in Finland? List of universities along with admission procedure?

Hello sir, I want to pursue MS from Finland so, please tell me will I have to pass both the TOEFL and GRE exam? List of universities along with admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  3. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  4. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  5. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  8. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  9. How much should I score to get admission in US universities? Procedure for admission?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  11. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  12. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to do MS even if I have less than 60% in B.E?
  14. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  15. List of the universities which consider admission for MS Computer Science on the basis of TOEFL and GRE score?
  16. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  17. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?