26th June 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Is MBA or MSc in US possible for B.Sc student? Am I eligible to give GRE exam?

I have done B.Sc (Statistics). Can I go abroad for higher studies? Am I eligible for GRE exam? Explain about all the opportunities I have? Can someone please guide me who knows about the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon.

27th June 2017, 11:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA or MSc in US possible for B.Sc student? Am I eligible to give GRE exam?

Yes, it is possible to pursue MBA or M.Sc. course in US after completion of your B.Sc. course from a recognised college/ university. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities.
29th June 2017, 01:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA or MSc in US possible for B.Sc student? Am I eligible to give GRE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc (Statistics). Can I go abroad for higher studies? Am I eligible for GRE exam? Explain about all the opportunities I have? Can someone please guide me who knows about the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon.
You have done B.Sc in Statistics so you are eligible for MBA course through GMAT exam.

You can do M.Sc in Statistics through GRE exam.

Yes, you are eligible for GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
1st November 2020, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Can a student with BSc and MBA apply for MS in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?