19th June 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria required to do BBA in abroad?

I want to ask that can be BBA pursued in abroad? If can, how much percentage we must required? Is Math necessary for pursuing it in abroad? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

20th June 2017, 03:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required to do BBA in abroad?

No specific percentage criteria in 12th standard is required to do BBA course in Abroad. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue BBA course. You need to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your examinations score reports to apply for admission to BBA course in Abroad universities.
20th June 2017, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to ask that can be BBA pursued in abroad? If can, how much percentage we must required? Is Math necessary for pursuing it in abroad? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Marks required to get admission will differ from one university to another. Therefore, it is difficult to give you an exact percentage for getting admission in BBA. You can also clear English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL to study in abroad universities. For taking admission in Canada or USA, SAT score is also required. If you score good marks in Class 12th, then you have a good chance of getting admission in abroad universities. To get admission in abroad universities, your class 12th marks, SAT score and IELTS /TOEFL scores are important.
21st June 2017, 08:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed 12h standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course in Abroad. This course doesn't require any percentage marks in 12th standard.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?