7th February 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

What exams I have to clear to get admission in Germany?

I am studying B.Tech 2nd year mechanical. How can I plan for top most universities in Germany and what are the exams I have to attend to get free ms coaching in Germany.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  2. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  4. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  5. Doing B.Com(Private) from DU : Can I do MBA after that?
  6. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  7. Which exams to answer to get admission in Germany?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. Procedure to practice in Germany if husband stays there?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  11. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  12. Higher studies in Germany after B.E
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany after completing BE in mechanical? How may I get free education?
  14. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?
  17. How to apply for Ph.D. admission in Germany?
  18. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
7th February 2017, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams I have to clear to get admission in Germany?

To get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities, you should have to complete your B.Tech course from a recognised university and you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English language proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. It is best to learn German language, if you are interested to study MS course in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?