19th August 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Need information about getting enrolled for Masters course in Pharmacy in Germany?

Need information about getting enrolled for Masters course in Pharmacy in Germany?

7th August 2017, 10:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about getting enrolled for Masters course in Pharmacy in Germany?

To get admission for pursuing Masters course in Pharmacy in Germany, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Pharmacy from a recognised university. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in German universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?