12th May 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MS seat in Germany with 55% in engineering? Percentage required in TOEFL?

hi.....mine engineering percentage is 55% did i get seat for MS in Germany....how much percentage is required for toefl exam....and also tell me about scolership....

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  3. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  4. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  5. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  6. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  7. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  8. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  9. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  10. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  11. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  13. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MS in Germany after pursuing mechanical engineering in VNR?
  15. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks?
  16. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  17. How much percentage is considered for masters in Germany?
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th to get a seat in top engineering colleges with CSE stream?
3rd January 2015, 10:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MS seat in Germany with 55% in engineering? Percentage required in TOEFL?

Yes, you can get admission in Masters course, even if you have 55% in your Graduation. And there is no percentage requirement for TOEFL exam. TOEFL is an exam, to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. It is conducted for 120 marks. To get admission easily, you should score at least 75 marks.

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam will be based on the following sections
Exam pattern(120 marks)
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks

Scholarships:-
Universities will offer scholarships to only few number of students. Mostly, they will select the students, who have following academic profile
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. TOEFL - Above 90 marks
If you can satisfy the above criteria, you will have chances to get a scholarship from your university.
29th January 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get MS seat in Germany with 55% in engineering? Percentage required in TOEFL?

hi i am having aggregate of 65% in my btech mechanical can i get admission in German university ? what are the requirements needed?
26th February 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I'm a B.E student in mechanical engineering with 55% of marks. I want to do my masters in Germany. I'm in great confusion that my percentage is sufficient or not to get an admission in any of the universities or colleges in Germany providing my core studies. please tell me weather to apply for MS or not. I have to complete my TOEFL exam also.. guide me weather to wright the entrance exams like (TOEFL, GRE) or not. please respond to my question as early as possible...
26th February 2018, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I'm a B.E student in mechanical engineering with 55% of marks. I want to do my masters in germany. I'm in great confusion that my percentage is sufficient or not to get an admission in any of the universities or colleges in germany providing my core studies. please tell me weather to apply for MS or not. I have to complete my TOEFL exam also.. guide me weather to wright the entrance exams like (TOEFL, GRE) or not. please respond to my question as early as possible...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?