30th October 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the GRE test in India? How to qualify to do higher studies in abroad?

Sir/Mam,

I am Vamshi. i want the details of GRE test in India. how to write the examination. how 2 qualify.what is the syllabus for mechanical engineering. and what is eligibility? Can you please guide me with the information on this? Awaiting for the response.

16th August 2017, 09:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the GRE test in India? How to qualify to do higher studies in abroad?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardized test which helps you to prove your Verbal, Logical and Analytical skills. Candidates who are interested to pursue higher studies in US universities generally take this test. You can easily get good score in GRE examination if you know the basics of Mathematics and English subjects. Along with GRE examination, you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to get admission in Abroad universities for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?