15th November 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure followed for doing M.Tech.in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

Hello Mam, I'm a student of BE. (Mechanical Engg.) pass out. I want go Germany for my Masters in Mechanical Engineering. I'm from patna Bihar . My college name is Durgapur institute of advanced technology & management college in West Bengal University of Technology My CGPA in BEE. is 84.63 up to 8 semesters.
10th percentage is 87%.
12th percentage is 89.05%.
I have not comfortable in bee. So, I have decided to do M.Tech in germany. My English is very good and I have very hard work in progress in my thinking but not only thinking i have done in hard work. I'm unable to take decisions take I should take IELST take without coaching or not? Please guide me what to do and How can I get admission in Germany.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  3. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  7. What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?
  8. Admission procedure followed for doing M.Tech.in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  9. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  10. What are procedure followed to do MS in Germany and cost of study required and job opportunities in germany for mechanical student?
  11. Admission in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical with 62%? Procedure to be followed for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  13. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  14. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do MS in Germany after doing B.E mechanical engineering
  16. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?
  17. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  18. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
16th August 2017, 09:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure followed for doing M.Tech.in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

To be eligible to pursue M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course in Germany, you should have passed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised university. To apply for admission to M.Tech Mechanical Engineering course in German universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to M.Tech Mechanical Engineering course in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?