10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate with less than 60% in B.E.?

I am a B.E. graduate. Is there any chance of getting admission into a good MBA college in Abroad with an aggregate below 60% because I have secured less than 60% in my B.E. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
15th October 2016, 08:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate with less than 60% in B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.E. graduate. Is there any chance of getting admission into a good MBA college in Abroad with an aggregate below 60% because I have secured less than 60% in my B.E. Please let me know asap.
You can do MBA course from abroad but you should qualify in GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
15th October 2016, 09:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate with less than 60% in B.E.?

Yes, you can get an opportunity to study abroad in the field of MBA in a decent institute even with a score of less than 60℅ in your graduation. There will not be much problem in getting admission opportunity if you perform well in the entrance exams and interview round. The foreign universities take admission on the basis of entrance exams like GMAT, IELTS/TOEFL, etc. So aim to score well in these and perform well in the interview round.
15th October 2016, 06:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, it is possible to study MBA in abroad countries after completion of B.E with less than 60% marks. The candidate can study the MBA course in European countries after completion of B.E. There are admissions available in many universities in the European countries for studying MBA. Candidates should clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or ILETS to study in abroad countries. The GMAT qualified candidates will be preferred by many institutions. The candidates can also contact the educational consultants for the admission to MBA in abroad countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?