9th November 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study master degree course at Germany if got 2.85 GPA in B.Tech ECE?

Hello sir, I am B.Tech ECE and I have about 3 years work experience in software field but my CGPA in India is 5.7 which is equivalent to 2.85 GPA in Germany. I have got 7 bands in IELTS exam. Am I eligible to pursue master degree in same stream at Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany? -- [New]
  3. Is it mandatory to have 2 years Master degree for NET?
  4. Which counrty is best to pursue Master degree in Aerospace?
  5. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  6. How to study master in germany after graduating in pharmacy college
  7. Universities offering Master's degree in Pharmaceutics/Drugs Delivery in Germany?
  8. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  9. Possibility to study in Germany with 62% in B.Tech?
  10. Possibility to study MS in Germany for a candidate with 62% in B.Tech?
  11. How to study masters education in germany?
  12. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  13. What should be the GPA for having scholarship in MS for studying in Germany?
  14. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  16. Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Design for B.Com student?
  17. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  18. Possibility to get full scholarship in US Colleges having 3.5 in GPA and 79 in TOEFL?
10th November 2016, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study master degree course at Germany if got 2.85 GPA in B.Tech ECE?

Yes, it is possible to study master degree course at Germany even if you got 2.85 CGPA in your B.Tech ECE from a recognised university and having 3 years work experience in software field. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in German Universities, you need to report your TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to Master's degree course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?