3rd June 2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether my son can study MBBS in Russia (BC Category) having 40% in 12th? Is he eligible for MCI eligibility?

Tell me that my son can study MBBS in Russia (BC category), since his 12th mark is 40%, so he is eligible for MCI eligibility or not after doing MBBS from Russia?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?
  2. Whether my son can study MBBS in Russia (BC Category) having 40% in 12th? Is he eligible for MCI eligibility? -- [New]
  3. MBBS studies in Russia and MCI clearance?
  4. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  5. MBBS from Russia and MD from Germany is approved by MCI? What are the pre-requisites and whom to approach?
  6. Am I eligible for AIPMT or Sikkim entrance exam for MBBS? Should I go to Russia for pursuing MBBS or pursue it here in India?
  7. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  8. Eligibility to practice in Singapore after MBBS without MCI exam for Indian citizen?
  9. Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?
  10. Can I study MBBS in Russia if secured 63% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for MCI after passing 12th with science group?
  12. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I have to appear in Screening test in India even if I pursue MBBS From MCI recognised college of Russia?
  14. Can I do MBBS in Russia after completing 12th with 85%?
  15. Am i eligible to appear in Maharashtra PGM CET? I have completed my MBBS from Russia and have got a permanent registration from MCI
  16. How to study MBBS in Russia?
  17. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  18. List of universities offering MBBS course in Russia
15th June 2016, 02:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my son can study MBBS in Russia (BC Category) having 40% in 12th? Is he eligible for MCI eligibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that my son can study MBBS in Russia (BC category), since his 12th mark is 40%, so he is eligible for MCI eligibility or not after doing MBBS from Russia?
The candidate must appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The MBBS is not an easy course to study in anywhere in the world.
So it is very difficult for him to complete the Medicine course in Russia with low marks in 12th. There are many students who joined the course with less marks unable to complete the course. With 40% marks in 12th it is not advisable to study MBBS anywhere; he can choose some other course in abroad. If he studied and completed the MBBS course in Russia, after that he has to clear the Screening Test conducted by the MCI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?