14th January 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a good college for MS with IELTS score alone?

I have IELTS score alone with just one year work experience. I want to know if this IELTS score is good enough to get a good college for studying MS course abroad? Please reply.

14th January 2016, 10:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a good college for MS with IELTS score alone?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in good college for pursuing MS course with your IELTS score. Some of the foreign universities in US asks for GRE score along with IELTS score. So, you need to check what entrance examination scores are required for applying admission to MS course in Abroad Universities. Most of the universities in Canada, Australia, etc., accepts IELTS score for offering admission in MS course.
14th January 2016, 11:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a good college for MS with IELTS score alone?

Yes, IELTS score alone can fetch you good colleges. Most of the institutes across the globe take into consideration only IELTS score for admission in MS course. However, other factors are also present in the selection process during admission like :-

- Resume screening
- Statement of purpose screening
- Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?