14th January 2016, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to clear the GRE exam for getting admission in some good universities in US by September?

I completed my btech ECE dept with 92%. I want to do MS in US. I want to go by this september. I didnt take gre coaching yet. within 2days i am going to join in gre coaching. is it possible if i take coaching now to go on september season? please answer immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it required to clear GRE exam for getting admission in Art&Crafts universities in abroad?
  2. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  4. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  5. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  6. Score to get in GRE for admission in top universities?
  7. What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship?
  8. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  9. Can I study MS in United States of America through IELTS?
  10. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  11. When should I apply for GRE to get admission in MS(Construction Management) in USA?
  12. Higher studies in Canada after Masters in chemistry from Bangladeshi University with CGPA 3.76?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  14. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  15. Where should I study PhD(Physics) in India or in Abroad?
  16. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  17. Am I eligible for doing Masters in Germany with 58.81% in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
14th January 2016, 09:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to clear the GRE exam for getting admission in some good universities in US by September?

Yes it is possible for you to clear GRE within 3 months if you prepare to the best of your ability.
You need to prepare for the TOEFL examination as well as you will need to clear that examination as well to get admission to the course of MS in USA.
So prepare to the best of your ability and try to give your GRE examination by the month of April and then you will be able to take admission within the month of September for the cost of MS.
14th January 2016, 10:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to clear the GRE exam for getting admission in some good universities in US by September?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my btech ECE dept with 92%. I want to do MS in US. I want to go by this september. I didnt take gre coaching yet. within 2days i am going to join in gre coaching. is it possible if i take coaching now to go on september season? please answer immediately.
Required good score in below given entrance exam:-

GRE

TOEFL/IELTS

List of the best university for M.Sc course in Abroad:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
14th January 2016, 11:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to go for MS course in USA in the upcoming September. There are usually two falls during which new batches of students are incorporated by the US universities- Spring and Autumn. For Spring the admission is done in the month of December-January whereas for autumn fall the admission is done in the month of August-September. You need to appear in GRE exam along with TOEFL/IELTS and apply as soon as possible since the online application for Autumn fall has started.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?