14th January 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i get student visa for Canada with 13 baklogs pending in B.Tech?

Hi,

I have done my BE degree in 2015 only and planning for MBA in canada. But my main concern is that i am having 13 backlogs. I want to know if i can get student visa with these backlogs or not?

Please help me and guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  2. How to get student visa to study MS in Canada?
  3. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  4. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  5. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  6. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  7. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  8. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  9. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  10. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  11. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the best way to get an admission in MS in USA or Canada so that I may get spouse visa easily?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Canada Schooling Visa?
  14. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  15. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  16. Can NIOS student get visa for studying in Canada?
  17. Eligibility for getting student visa for Canada after 12th in Commerce stream with 70% marks?
  18. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
14th January 2016, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get student visa for Canada with 13 baklogs pending in B.Tech?

No, you cannot get student visa for canada with 13 backlogs pending in B.Tech course. To get student visa, you must have to get admission in MBA course from any Canada University. Since, you have 13 pending backlogs, none of the colleges offers admission to you in MBA course. Without getting admission in MBA course in Canada Universities, you cannot get student visa.
14th January 2016, 10:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get student visa for Canada with 13 baklogs pending in B.Tech?

It is not possible to get visa for Canada if you are trying to take admission in Canada on the basis of your B.E educational qualification. Since for MBA course, graduation is compulsion, B.E is your qualification, so you are not eligible for visa on account of 13 backlogs. Moreover, the universities in Canada will also not accept 13 backlogs in graduation level for MBA course. If you are opting for some other course which do not require B.E graduation degree as the educational qualification, then you can get visa. For example, if you pursue graduation course in the field of fashion in Canada, then you can get visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?