30th April 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course?

I am an Indian pupil from Nagaland and have much interest in pursuing my higher studies abroad. I have completed my B.A recently. If there is any chance of help kindly enlighten me. I'll be glad, thank you.. Awaiting for the positive response.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  3. List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course?
  4. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  5. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  6. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  7. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  8. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  9. What should I do to go abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  11. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  12. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  13. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  14. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?
  16. What is the procedure for study abroad after completing B.com?
  17. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  18. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
1st May 2017, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course?

No, there are offers available for you to pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your B.A course. It will cost nearly 10-15 lakhs to complete your Master's degree course from Abroad universities. It is best to pursue your higher studies from Abroad Universities only if you have the required amount else, you will face the problem to complete the course. You need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to be eligible to apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?