4th March 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get good universities to do MS in abroad if I don't strong academic record?

i am undergoing engineering in EC from ahmedabad,i want to for higher studies(MS) in US or UK
so i am opting for GRE ,i feel very confident of scoring good,and also i do not have the best academic record in engineering,just want to know that good GRE AND TOEFL marks,letters of recommendation, statement of purpose can guarantee me admission in descent universities

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MS in USA or Australia for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(CSE) in 5.5 years?
  2. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US?
  3. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  4. What should I do if I don't have minimum 50% in Graduation?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to apply in CAT if secured less in graduation but exceeded percentage in PG Diploma?
  6. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  8. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  9. Is it possible to apply for Ph.D course in US with scholarship?
  10. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  11. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  12. Am I eligible to do MS from top university of USA if I have 60% above throughout my studies?
  13. What are the minimum qualifications required to get scholarship for doing M.Pharm masters degree in US?
  14. Qualification required to get seat in GRE?
  15. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Chance to study MS in US after BE Electronics?
  17. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  18. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
12th March 2016, 07:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get good universities to do MS in abroad if I don't strong academic record?

Yes, you can get admission in good universities in US for pursuing MS course. Candidates who have good score in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations can easily get admission in top universities. Some top universities also consider candidate's academic record for offering admission in their universities, even if you have at least 60% aggregate throughout your academics, you can get admission in good universities for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?