1st April 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study remaining semesters in Canada/US through SAT and IELTS if completed 1st semester of B.Tech in Kerala?

Due to some problems I could not attend SAT and IELTS last year so I had to enroll to a B.Tech Engineering college in Kerala. I have already completed my 1st semester B.TECH. Sir is it possible for me to enroll to any University in Canada or US to do my remaining semesters?

4th April 2015, 04:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study remaining semesters in Canada/US through SAT and IELTS if completed 1st semester of B.Tech in Kerala?

No, you cannot continue your remaining semesters in Aboard, because foreign universities does not offer admissions in the middle of course. But, you can freshly join in any course in any foreign universities, after completing your SAT and IELTS exam. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in any foreign university and you can freshly join in under-graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?