25th February 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply in LSAT to study in Australia?

I want to apply for LSAT to study in Australia. Kindly tell me the procedure. I am a BCA student and want to study MBA in Australia. Can I apply this exam? What is all about the LSAT Test?

Related Questions:
  1. Between LSAT and SAT which is to appear for studying LLB in US? Eligibility to apply in LSAT?
  2. Should I have to appear in LSAT to study LLB in Yale University? Eligibility to appear in LSAT?
  3. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  4. Cutoff rank required in LSAT to study Law in USA? Reference books to prepare for LSAT?
  5. Cutoff rank required in LSAT to study Law in Abroad? Reference books to prepare for LSAT? -- [New]
  6. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  7. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  8. Which is the best college in Australia to study BAMS? What is the fee structure?
  9. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  10. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  11. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for high school in Australia after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Procedure to study M.E in UK, US or Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply in VITMEE to study M.Tech?
  15. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  16. Detailed information about M.Phil(Economics) program? Procedure to study and course duration?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. Which bank is best to apply for an education loan to study in Australia? Procedure and conditions for it?
3rd March 2018, 09:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply in LSAT to study in Australia?

Detailed Information and Procedure to apply for LSAT to pursue in Australia:

LSAT is a Law School Admission test which is conducted for getting admission into Law programs in USA, Canada or some other few countries. This LSAT is an International level test and it is conducted by Law School Admission council.

Basically there is no certain eligibility criteria required for appearing in LSAT Entrance Examination. As there is no certain educational qualification is require, you may follow the below instructions.

>> Candidates who have completed their Bachelor's Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for LSAT Examination.

>> As you are done with BCA course, I am very sure that you can apply for LSAT Examination but you need to pursue Law based courses.

>> There are several ways to register for LSAT Examination and they are,
* Phone
* Through Mail

In general, most of the candidates register themselves through online mode and you are required to open an LSAC Account. After opening this account, you will be allotted a number which will be your primary identification number and you can then check your application status through this number. You may refer the below mentioned link for more details of this examination.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?