23rd September 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Which exam we need to give for doing MBA in Australia?

Hi,

I have complete my graduations my English is poor what I have to do and which exam have to give for doing MBA in Australia my second question is my sister is also trying for MBA in Australia she is married she will get pr before MBA or after completing MBA.

Thank you.

23rd September 2016, 02:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which exam we need to give for doing MBA in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have complete my graduations my English is poor what I have to do and which exam have to give for doing MBA in Australia my second question is my sister is also trying for MBA in Australia she is married she will get pr before MBA or after completing MBA.

Thank you.

The student should clear the GMAT and IELTS examinations to study MBA in Australia. The candidates with graduation (like B.E or B.Tech or BA or BCom or BSC) in any discipline from India are eligible to study MBA in Australia. For studying MBA in Australia, some of the universities prefer minimum work experience of three years. Candidates should clear the GMAT examination in order to get admission to MBA in Australia and they have to take the IELTS & clear the same with good score. The MBA is available in various universities; one can apply online for the admission.
23rd September 2016, 04:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To do MBA course in Australia, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. To get admission in MBA course in Australian Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ ILETS and GMAT examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Australian Universities.
23rd September 2016, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for GMAT, if you are looking for MBA from Australia. Most of the reputed universities around the world accept GMAT score for MBA admission. You be ready for interview stage.

You can also try other private universities, which don't have any entrance exam but they will be an expensive option without any chance of scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?