30th April 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MBBS with scholarship in Russia?

Sir/Mam, I want to study MBBS in Russia. But it is so expensive. My parents cannot afford it. I want scholarship. What should I do? Can you please suggest me the best possible ways to follow to apply for MBBS and complete in Russia soon? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  2. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  3. Can I apply for IAS exam if done MBBS from Russia?
  4. Where to get the application form for applying scholarship for doing MBBS? What is the procedure followed to get the scholarship?
  5. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to get Indian Oil study scholarship for doing MBBS from 2nd year?
  7. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  8. Procedure to apply for Ratan Tata scholarship while doing 3rd year MBBS?
  9. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  10. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  11. Procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?
  12. How to study MBBS in Russia?
  13. Can i apply for education loan for studying MBBS in Russia?
  14. Can I study MBBS in Russia if secured 63% in 12th?
  15. Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship to study MBBS in India for a Nepali?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for MBBS in Sri Lanka?
  18. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
1st January 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MBBS with scholarship in Russia?

Sir/Mam, I want to study MBBS in Russia. But it is so expensive. My parents cannot afford it. I want scholarship. What should I do? Can you please suggest me the best possible ways to follow to apply for MBBS and complete in Russia soon? Please help me.
2nd February 2020, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MBBS with scholarship in Russia?

sir / Mam my daughter studied in english medium had got through her ordinart level exam 9 As [with A passes for all subjects] and having B for Biology c for chemistry and s pass for physics
I am working as a teacher and it is so expensive for me will you be able to help me for a scholarship for my daughter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?