2nd March 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to do PhD in English Literature in University of Nottingham with scholarship?

I have just enter in 2nd year of my M.A. in English Literature from University of Calcutta. I want to do PhD from University of Nottingham in English Literature. Please inform me about the procedure for admission? And which entrance exam I give? I want admission with scholarship. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for PhD in English Literature? Which entrance exam to face for Delhi University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?
  3. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  7. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam? List of universities for admission?
  8. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  10. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  11. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
  13. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  15. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  17. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study BE in Nottingham Trent University?
  18. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University?

5th April 2018, 06:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to do PhD in English Literature in University of Nottingham with scholarship?

Since, you are pursuing your final year MA degree course, after the completion of MA course, you can very much apply for the Ph.D course in English Literature from University of Nottingham. In order to study Ph.D course from the above mentioned University, candidates must have to appear in the IELTS examination for language proficiency test. In order to get scholarship for Ph.D course, candidates must qualify in the SAT examination. Once qualifying in the SAT, candidates can expect a scholarship amount up to $ 24,000/- per year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?