7th August 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to get admission for B.Tech abroad after completion of 3 years diploma in Civil engineering?

I have completed 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering after intermediate. So what shall I do to get admission in abroad for B.Tech? Can you please answer me soon on this and the details which I have to follow to ensure that I will get the admission? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  5. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  7. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  9. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 3 backlogs?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MS in abroad after completion of diploma and BE in Civil engineering?
  11. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  13. What is the procedure followed for going abroad after completion of diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  15. Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?

14th August 2017, 12:42 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get admission for B.Tech abroad after completion of 3 years diploma in Civil engineering?

To get admission in abroad for the Bachelors degree in Engineering after the completion of Diploma course In Civil Engineering, you must have to opt for the entrance examinations like IELTS, TOEFL etc to get admission in different Colleges. Candidates need to qualify in the above mentioned examinations in order to be eligible for pursuing bachelors degree course in different Colleges. Candidates must score a minimum of 6 score in the IELTS examination as most of the Colleges require minimum of 6 score for bachelors degree course. So, once you qualify in the examination, you can then apply for visa as well as for different Colleges.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?