8th August 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in good engineering colleges abroad?

Sir/Mam, I want to get admission in good engineering colleges for doing my B.Tech in abroad. So, please tell me how can I get admission? What is the procedure I need to follow? Can you please answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges offering BS(Mining Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  4. Procedure followed to apply for TOEFL exam to get admission for aeronautical engineering in abroad?
  5. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of colleges with admission procedure offering M.Tech course in Abroad to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Specializations to study in M.Tech?
  7. List of top colleges abroad to study Genetic engineering? Procedure of admission, eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  8. List of colleges which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  10. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  11. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  12. Best colleges abroad to study MBA in Real State? Procedure of admission and entrance exam for it? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of top colleges of abroad to study Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure for it?
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  16. How to do engineering in India or Abroad? Which are the good engineering colleges?
  17. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  18. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
10th August 2017, 01:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in good engineering colleges abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I want to get admission in good engineering colleges for doing my B.Tech in abroad. So, please tell me how can I get admission? What is the procedure I need to follow? Can you please answer me back soon. Thank you!

Candidates with very good marks in 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects are eligible to apply for taking admission in abroad universities/colleges for bachelor degree course, like Bachelor of Science - Computer Science, Bachelors in Automotive Engineering, Bachelors in Computer Science, B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Information Technology, BTech in Computer Science Engineering, BS in Electrical Engineering etc. Candidates can apply for taking admission in abroad universities directly or through educational consultants. They have to clear with good score in the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL for studying in abroad universities. For taking admission in USA, candidates with SAT scores are preferred. Admission to the above courses are done based on the marks scored in the above mentioned examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?