8th August 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering branch mechanical or electrical is good to study abroad?

I am getting both mechanical and electrical engineering but electrical engineering college I am getting is good so what should I do? What to do to select the branch or college? Can I take electrical to study in abroad or move to mechanical course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
  2. Mechanical or Electrical, which is better to study in BTech for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in place of MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. Chances to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical student? Detailed information about MS course in Abroad?
  5. Courses which are related to diploma after finishing 12th in Arts comination?
  6. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  7. How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  8. What should I do after Diploma Engineering B.Tech or AMIE? Is there any other way to study in in other branch except Electrical?
  9. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad?
  10. Can I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in a Deemed University?
  11. How to go abroad for study after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Studying further abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Eligibility to study abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which post will I get after clearing my IES/EC exam? Are the posts available in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  17. How to study Astrophysics from abroad after Electrical Engineering to be a Scientist?
  18. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
10th August 2017, 01:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which engineering branch mechanical or electrical is good to study abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am getting both mechanical and electrical engineering but electrical engineering college I am getting is good so what should I do? What to do to select the branch or college? Can I take electrical to study in abroad or move to mechanical course?

Actually, both mechanical engineering and electrical engineering are good branches of engineering to study in abroad universities. One should choose the course based on his interest, ability and skill. Both mechanical and electrical engineering are good branches only and it gives you better opportunities if you work hard in the field. Mechanical engineering is one of the highly preferred course in the core streams of engineering education. Mechanical engineering has a large scope in many sectors and very high demand in the market. Mechanical engineers can work in various industries like automobile industry, aircraft industry, petroleum industry, machine based companies etc. Therefore, candidates can choose a mechanical engineering course to study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?