26th October 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

List of reputed colleges offering BS(Mining Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

I am interested to do BS in Mining Engineering after my 12th in Abroad. Can I know what are the reputed colleges available in Abroad for such course. And what I have to do to get admission? Kindly tell me the procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of colleges offering PG in Nursing to a graduate in Abroad?
  4. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of colleges with admission procedure offering M.Tech course in Abroad to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Specializations to study in M.Tech?
  6. List of colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of reputed colleges which offer MDS(Oral Pathology) in Abroad
  9. Reputed Colleges offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? How to get admission in these colleges?
  10. List of universities offering MD in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  11. List of colleges which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of reputed colleges which offer Event Management course in Abroad?
  15. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  16. List of top colleges of abroad to study Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure for it? -- [New]
  17. List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2017, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed colleges offering BS(Mining Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do BS in Mining Engineering after my 12th in Abroad. Can I know what are the reputed colleges available in Abroad for such course. And what I have to do to get admission? Kindly tell me the procedure asap.

List of reputed colleges/universities offering BS Mining Engineering in abroad is given below;

University of Kentucky - Official Website

Virginia Tech - Official Website

University of Arizona - Official Website

The University of Queensland - Official Website

Monash University - Official Website

University of New South Wales - Official Website

University of Alberta - Official Website

Queen’s University - Official Website

The University of British Columbia - Official Website

Those students who have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects can pursue a BS (Mining Engineering) in various abroad universities. Admission procedure for each college/university differs, so candidates have to check the university website for exact details. In general, candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to get admission in abroad universities. Some colleges prefer students with SAT or ACT score for the admission. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the BS Mining Engineering course in the abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?