8th August 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission for MCA in abroad without work experience?

Can I take admission in MCA as I am in final year of BCA so I wanted to go abroad for higher studies will they give me admission with no work experience? or do I need to gain experience to apply for MCA in abroad? Can someone answer me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to do MCA in Abroad without having work experience?
  2. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  4. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  5. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  6. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  7. Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad being a B.Sc(Nursing) final year student and pursing Internship?
  8. Which certificate course in abroad should i do being an MCA qualified person with experience?
  9. How much experience is required and in which department to do job as staff nurse in abroad?
  10. Can I get job in abroad having 2 years experience in IT and Pharmaceutical Industry?
  11. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  13. Job opportunities in Abroad for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of experience?
  14. Job opportunities in abroad for a diploma holder with 2 years of experience?
  15. Steps to be followed to work in abroad after 1 year of experience in Data analytics?
  16. Can I pursue MCA having 7 years experience after Diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to secure MCA admission in Abroad for BCA(H) student? -- [New]
  18. What is the better option after completion of MCA to do MS in abroad?
10th August 2017, 12:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for MCA in abroad without work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I take admission in MCA as I am in final year of BCA so I wanted to go abroad for higher studies will they give me admission with no work experience? or do I need to gain experience to apply for MCA in abroad? Can someone answer me soon?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission for MCA or Masters in Computer Science in abroad without work experience in some universities. MCA is an Indian degree, so, you cannot find the degree in many colleges/universities in abroad. Candidates after completion of bachelor’s degree in computer science are eligible to study MCA or MS in Computer Science in abroad universities without work experience also. You have to clear the IELTS or TOEFL and GRE for studying in abroad universities. You should have obtained a good score in IELTS or TOEFL and GRE for getting admission in abroad universities. You can apply for admission in countries like UK, Australia, USA and Canada for higher studies in Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?