14th August 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship to study MBBS for a middle class candidate?

Hi, I belong to a middle class family. I want to complete my MBBS study but due to some financial conditions I got some problem. Please help me in completing my study with the help of some scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?
  3. What should I study in USA with scholarship if interested in History being a 12th candidate and belongs to middle class family?
  4. Which is best scholarship to study B.Tech?
  5. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
  6. Scholarships available for BDS candidate who belongs to a Middle Class Family?
  7. List of universities which offer Animation course with scholarship in Abroad?
  8. What is the total expense for pursuing MBBS? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing MBBS?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in US?
  10. Procedure to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 71.09% in MBBS 2nd year with backlog in Pharmacology?
  11. How to get scholarship to study in abroad for MBBS?
  12. How to get scholarship to study MBBS in India for a candidate from Pakistani?
  13. How can I get scholarship having distinction in Pharmocology and secured 71.09% in MBBS 2nd year?
  14. How to get a scholarship to study MBBS in India for a candidate of Afghanistan?
  15. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. How can I get a Scholarship to pursue MBBS in India? What is the eligibility criteria required? -- [New]
  17. How to do MBBS abroad with Government scholarship?
  18. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
19th June 2017, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship to study MBBS for a middle class candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I belong to a middle class family. I want to complete my MBBS study but due to some financial conditions I got some problem. Please help me in completing my study with the help of some scholarship.

Those candidates who wish to pursue MBBS can apply for various scholarships. They can apply for a scholarship either online or offline. Scholarships are offered to the candidates based on their academic performance and family income. List of scholarships available for studying MBBS is given below;

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

LIC Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

Ishan Uday Scholarship - Official Website

NTPC Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?