28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Islamic University of Science and Technology for PhD in Business Studies course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  3. What is the scope of studying MA in Islamic Studies?
  4. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  5. How many PhD(Business Studies) seats are available in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Islamic Studies in International Centre for Isclamic Science and International Colleges of Islamic Science?
  8. Admission procedure to study MA(Islamic Studies) in Aliah University?
  9. Can I study MA in Islamic Studies being a BA(History) student?
  10. Can I do MSc in computer science after passing B.A in Islamic Studies -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  12. List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. From where to study Islamic courses? What are the courses available?
  14. Reputed universities which offer M.A.(Islamic Studies) in Abroad?
  15. How can I do MSc in computer science after doing B.A in Islamic Studies, Punjab and english
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  17. List of universities in UAE to study master degree course in Islamic Studies with whole procedure of admission
  18. How can I do BA in Islamic studies?
11th July 2022, 06:52 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

As you qualified the entrance exam called GATE , NET and SLET,you will get a stipend to study PhD Business Studies.

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?