28th March 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma?

Hello Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do graduation course after completion of diploma?
  2. How to do further education in USA after completion of Diploma?
  3. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  4. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do degree in USA or UK after completion of 10th and mechanical diploma?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in USA after completion of B.Tech after diploma course?
  7. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of polytechnic diploma course in Computer Science?
  8. Am I eligible to do graduation after completion of diploma without intermediate?
  9. Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course?
  10. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?
  12. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  13. Is it possible to join graduation in CS on completion of 2 years Diploma?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA or UK after scoring 52% graduation in commerce degree?
  15. Which one to take diploma or graduation for good salary and easy job opportunity for civil engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  17. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  18. What is the fee structure followed for doing post graduation in USA after completion of BDS?
29th March 2017, 03:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you are eligible to go to USA for under graduation after completion of diploma course. For taking admission, you have to appear and clear the test like SAT and English test like TOEFL or IELTS. You should clear the examinations with good score in order to get admission in US universities. With the scores you can apply through online for admission to the undergraduate course in various universities in USA. If you are shortlisted then you will be called for an interview. You can also make use of the educational consultancies available for this purpose. They can provide help for taking admission in US universities and also for visa formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?