28th March 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

NIOS board recognized in Europe to do higher studies?

Is the NIOS board recognized in Europe to do higher studies? Can someone please give me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. What should I do now? Can you please guide me on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
29th March 2017, 05:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: NIOS board recognized in Europe to do higher studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is the NIOS board recognized in Europe to do higher studies? Can someone please give me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. What should I do now? Can you please guide me on this? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, the NIOS board is a recognized board, so you can apply for higher studies in European Universities. But some universities in Europe insist on full time education for taking admission to bachelor’s degree. So you have to check the details in the university you want to apply for admission. You have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS for studying in Europe. There may be some entrance examination conducted by the University for taking admission. These are some of the requirements for studying bachelor’s degree in European universities for NIOS board student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?