3rd July 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in NTU Singapore for Engineering? Eligibility criteria, entrance exam pattern and fee structure for it?

Dear Sir, I want to study Engineering from NTU Singapore. Can you please tell me the admission procedure for getting admission in NTU Singapore. Also tell me eligibility criteria, entrance exam pattern and fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply next year to study in NTU, Singapore through GATE after completing B.Tech this year?
  2. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  6. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  7. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  11. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  13. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  14. Entrance exams details and fee structure for MS in Singapore after B.Tech under civil Engineering?
  15. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MCA course at VIT, Vellore? Fee structure and admission procedure? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  17. Which type of courses I can do from Indian School of Mines? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and procedure to take admission?
  18. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
30th July 2016, 04:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in NTU Singapore for Engineering? Eligibility criteria, entrance exam pattern and fee structure for it?

Eligibility :-
For engineering course, you need to have 12 years of schooling. You must be fluent in English and have good reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.

Admission Procedure:-
You need to appear in the English proficiency test - IELTS. Then you can download the application form from the official website of the university as well as request for mailing the forms to your residential address and apply as per your scores. The fill it up correctly and must make sure that you submit the forms well before the closing dates.

Sometimes telephonic interview is undertaken by the university.

On getting shortlisted by the university for admission, it will send an acceptance letter or letter of offer will be granted to you which you have to sign and send back to the university along with the fees. After that university will send the entire package with requisite documents with which you can apply for VISA and go for studies in Singapore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?