8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for PhD(Business Economics) in Purvanchal University? Possibility to get stipend?

Can I know that how many seats are there in Purvanchal University for PhD(Business Economics) course? Can I get stipend also for this PhD course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  2. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  3. What is the fee structure to pursue M.A(Private) Economics from Kanpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When does Delhi University MA Economics rank list will be published? Number of seats and last year's cut off marks?
  5. What is the age limit to pursue LLB course from Kashi Vidhyapeeth and Purvanchal University?
  6. Possibility to study M.A. in Economics if completed B.A. with English, Hindi, Education & Economics?
  7. Possibility for B.Com student to do M.A in Economics?
  8. What is the duration and fees for B.Ed course? I have completed B.A from VBS Purvanchal University, UP
  9. How to pursue BSc subject form Biology in Purvanchal University?
  10. Is graduation degree of EIILM university valid for B.Ed admission in Purvanchal University
  11. How much it cost to do PhD in Economics from Lovely Professional University, Punjab? Can I get any government stipend? -- [New]
  12. Rank list of M.A in Economics? Number of seats available in M.A Economics? What is the last year's cut off marks?
  13. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  14. How many seats are available to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi University?
  15. Can I get stipend to do PhD in Nalanda Open University? Possibility to become a Professor?
  16. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  17. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  18. Whether Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University is affiliated to AICTE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?