10th September 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?

Hi Friends,
I have completed my M.Phil in Economics from Mumbai University. Now I want to enroll myself in Shivaji University for PhD program in Economics. I want to know that I can get stipend for doing PhD in Shivaji University or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University? -- [New]
  2. What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?
  3. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
  4. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  6. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  7. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  9. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  11. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Nutrition at Andhra University?
  13. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  14. How much monthly stipend I will get if I do my Ph.D in English?
  15. Question papers for PhD in Computer Science of Shivaji University
  16. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  17. Best university to study PhD in Agricultural Economics in India?
  18. How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?

22nd September 2015, 12:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I have completed my M.Phil in Economics from Mumbai University. Now I want to enroll myself in Shivaji University for PhD program in Economics. I want to know that I can get stipend for doing PhD in Shivaji University or not?
You have completed M.Phil course in Economics from Mumbai University so you are are eligible for Ph.D in Shivaji University with stipend.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?