20th January 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for doing higher education in abroad?

I wanted to go abroad for higher education as am an SC student so how can I get the scholarship to go? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for doing Higher Education in Abroad for B.Com graudate?
  2. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for getting scholarship to continue B.E higher education?
  5. Procedure to pursue higher education in Welding in abroad?
  6. What amount of Scholarship can I get for higher education in Abroad?
  7. What should I do to gain scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of education in Nigeria?
  8. What is the procedure to study abroad on scholarship?
  9. Which scholarship exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  11. What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Higher Education in Abroad for B.Sc(Geology) student? -- [New]
  13. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?
  14. Procedure for getting scholarship for higher studies after completion of mechanical engineering?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher education in Germany and US?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. List of colleges in abroad to study MCA with scholarship? Procedure to avail scholarship in aboard universities?
  18. Is there any scholarship available to study B.Tech in Abroad?
15th April 2018, 02:24 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship for doing higher education in abroad?

There are many country based scholarships , region based scholarships, subject based scholarships available to study abroad. Some of these type of scholarships are listed below.

>>Erasmus Mundas Scholarship: This scholarship is provided to every international students who are studying Bachelor or Masters courses in Europe.

>> GoEuro European study Abroad scholarships: This scholarship is provided to every international students who are studying Bachelor and Masters courses in Europe.

>>Australian Government Scholarships: This scholarship is provided to every international students who are studying Bachelor and Masters courses in Australia.

>>Eiffel Scholarships: This scholarship is provided to everyone who are studying in France.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?