28th February 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India?
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?
  7. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  9. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  11. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
29th February 2016, 11:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

You need to appear for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
Once you are able to clear these two Examinations you will be eligible for the course of BE in Abroad.
You will have to pursue the full 4 year course as the Lateral Entry Program is not there in Abroad.
You will need good Domain Knowledge along with a good career record to be eligible to get admission to the best colleges for higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?